Monday, October 31, 2011

Buffalo Creek Half Marathon

It's been a long time... I know. I've been busy and I've also been having computer issues that aren't worth mentioning... I did another half-marathon recently and met all of my goals; under two hours, ran the entire length and beat all of my co-workers (the most important one). With most runs, you have to pay for your finish line pictures... with this one, they were free surprisingly.


I should also mention it's the worst fucking picture I've ever taken in my life. I look like a stroke victim... and I also look like I'm checking out the ass on the guy in front of me. I probably was. I have a turkey trot on Thanksgiving, can't wait!


1 comment:

  1. If that's the worst picture you've ever taken then you're luckier than most.

    But congrats....on the marathon too. :)

    ReplyDelete