Thursday, August 25, 2011

Extra Extra! Read all ab... yeah yeah


I know I know, this month has been tragic in terms of updates, but I've been busy doing stupid shit.

Anywhocareswhateverway... the latest Batman flick has been filming in Pittsburgh over the past month, so I signed up to be an extra. It was a big action scene where the villain Bane blows up a football field and takes everyone in the stadium hostage. There were hotties with fake machine guns holding us prisoner and of course the sexy Tom Hardy (those lips!) giving some diabolical speech. Overall, it was a fun experience... to see them take fourteen hours to film a two minute scene! Oh Hollywood... so efficient.

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, because I would do it all over again... but let me tell you, it was hotter than a CROTCH out there. And it was a winter scene, so we had to wear winter clothes. Outside allll day in a coat, everyone was stewing in their own juices. But the crew was super helpful, keeping us hydrated and giving us free food. Good times! I think I'm going to sign up for more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment