Thursday, July 21, 2011

Speedy McSpeederson


It's been a good run, but as they say, all good things must come to an end. I haven't received a speeding ticket in 10 years, but apparently my number was up this morning. My ass got pulled over while driving to a dentist appointment. Seriously!? The dentist!? I'm all for good oral hygiene, but this is the most expensive cleaning I've ever gotten. 

Can't say I didn't deserve it, was definitely speeding... I just want to kick myself though. I could have spent that money on something way more fun... like berries!

3 comments:

  1. You are funny Nathan. I always enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh...you should have told him you were... um....pregnant, you know, in the teeth, or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally feel for you! I was driving through Houston and I got pulled over. I was trying to avoid all the big speeding eighteen wheelers around me and the cop caught me!!! I usually drive like a grandpa and I got stopped. Sucks!

    ReplyDelete