Saturday, July 2, 2011

Random Observation...

I usually have an immense dislike of celebrity reality shows, but something about Ice Loves Coco caught my eye. Who am I kidding... Coco caught my eye, she's so over-the-top and tacky I can't help but admire her.

Now for the random observation... is it just me... or is Ice T seriously the best husband on TV? He's always such a hardass in his film and TV roles, but he's a fucking teddy bear in real life. Loving, supportive, funny, positive, affectionate... hell, I'd marry him after watching ILC. A hardon for Ice T? Never saw that one coming.

I don't know what the hell Coco is trying to do in this clip... well, it speaks for itself.

1 comment:

  1. Guh-reat...now you've intrigued me to start watching this...
    well, after Mafia Wives, that is.

    ReplyDelete