Saturday, June 18, 2011

Post Vacation Blues



Tell 'em Bette! That's exactly how I felt when I arrived back in PA.

I am having a serious case of the the post vacation blues. This was by far the best vacation I've ever had... so relaxing... so peaceful... so beautiful... Pittsburgh is a goddamn armpit! As you can tell, I did not want to leave Maui. My friends almost had to drag me kicking and screaming on to that cursed plane.

Next on my to do list... move to Hawaii! Mark my words, I'm making it happen. I'll post a few stupid pics later.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Even in a bad movie, Bette is the best! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan,
    Do it! If you want to move to Hawaii jut do it. You can. Don't dream about it, make it happen. I'm telling you this from my vantage point of many years experience. If you really put your heart and mind into it, you can do it. Believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's gonna take some planning! But I'm gonna give it a try.

    ReplyDelete