Sunday, June 19, 2011

Out with the old...


I don't know what's gotten into me (post-vacation blues possibly?), but I just cleaned the hell out of my closets and drawers. I'm going to tell you when I lost it, when I found clothes I used to wear in middle school and high school. Just a reminder, I'm 30... it's time to let it go (to quote W&G, your youth called, it wants its shirt back). I bought a ton of clothes before I went on vacation and I've been doing quite a bit of retail therapy since getting back. I've bought more clothes and shoes in the past three weeks than I've bought in the past ten years.

Pictured above are the first four bags being dropped off at the Goodwill and I'm still not finished. What's really sad? After I dropped these off, I went into the Goodwill and bought clothes. What the...

3 comments:

  1. Nathan,
    Doesn't it feel good to get rid of the old clothes? The thing is that you will never miss them. By the way, I love your "retail therapy" term. I have a doctorate in 'retail therapy.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it does feel good. Just dropped off bags five and six.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cathartic, isn't it?
    I had Katrina do that for me, but still.... :)

    ReplyDelete