Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello, HI

Hot damn! So as mentioned in a previous post, I'm gonna use the $1500 I won in April to go to HI. I leave Wednesday for a week-and-a-half vacay and it couldn't have come at a better time. My usual wardrobe consists of jeans, boots and (pick any dark color) t-shirt... so I used this as an excuse to get a brand new summer wardrobe (honestly, I went overboard). I've got my sunscreen, flips and trunks and I'm ready to do this thing! The only solidified plan I've made is a day-long tour of Maui... I'm gonna wing the rest. I'm so tired of touristy vacations that end up being exhausting, this is my sit on the beach and not do a damn thing vacation.

Here's me trying to get a little sun before I leave. There's no getting around it, I will be burnt to a crisp by the time this is over. Uh-oh, nipple shot!

5 comments:

  1. well, um HI!
    But seriously.....how cool is that!?!!!!

    I'm guessing you're there now in fact....sunning yourself in Maui. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in PA unfortunately, just sunning on my deck. I am too pale to hit up HI without a little tan first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. drat! I got my Wednesdays confused I guess.
    Still, you have more than enough time to get crispy by then.

    I've never been there....can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet the other nipple looks just as nice.

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete