Saturday, May 14, 2011

Calm before the storm....

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! The Pittsburgh Marathon is tomorrow! How did it sneak up on me so fast? Hell if I know, but today I finalized my running fit. That's right, I'm running with pros, I can't look like a ragamuffin. I decided to go with green, it's my favorite color... and it makes my eyes pop (holy mother of Madge I'm such a queer). There's going to be hundreds of hotties there tomorrow, best face forward! I don't know why I'm nervous, I've been running for months, but I've heard the horror stories; toenails popping off, blisters from hell, passing out, thigh chaffing, shitting yourself, nipples bleeding... not the nipples! Today is all about R&R and loading up on delicious carbs... mmmmmmmm... carbs. I'll post about my misadventures tomorrow. If there is no post, assume I died a tragic marathon related death and contact Blogger to enshrine my account.


Batting my lovelies in my shiny green shirt.

5 comments:

  1. Make sure you wear the right sized jock strap. You don't want your family jewels flopping around for hours. Might do some damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck and some athletic tape over the nips prevents the chafing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...as Ron up there
    says, be careful with the jock strap. Maybe just forget it completely.

    I mean, it might do some damage, but it may cut down on wind resistance...and it always pays to advertise, right?
    Tough call...
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have finished it by now (hopefully). How did it go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I did finish. I'm just waiting for the frakkin pictures. People just don't move fast enough for me.

    ReplyDelete