Friday, April 29, 2011

What the holy frak?!

What a great week! At the end of every month, they've been doing raffle-style drawings for people who have perfect attendance at work. I've been in all of the drawings, but have yet to win the big prize (I have been getting $100 gift cards that I've killed at Amazon each month though). Yesterday I was the last name pulled for the big prize, $1500! So, after wrestling with myself for a few hours about whether to save it or do something fun, I've decided I'm going to Hawaii in June for a little R&R vacay! I've got five weeks to get it right and tight, no muffin tops in HI!


On an unrelated note, damn I need a haircut.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness...congrats!
    I guess that barber will be expecting a tip, then.
    You look adorable anyway, and it's not just that big check you're holding either.

    ReplyDelete