Saturday, March 12, 2011

Random stupid observation...

And by stupid, I mean REALLY stupid. Has anyone else noticed banana peels in parking lots? It's just so random and weird to me. In all of my days, I have never seen anyone eating a banana while driving in their car. Who the hell is eating these bananas and throwing the peels out of the window? Not that it really bothers me... but seriously, next time you're in a big parking lot, look for the banana peels, I guarantee you that there's at least one.


I just hope monkeys aren't involved. I can't stand monkeys.

3 comments:

  1. No, but I've seen a few monkeys driving on the freeway.

    Bdumpum

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Nathan. I often see banana peels in the Walmart parking lot. Have you ever seen the Walmart People? Doesn't surprise me at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An accident waiting to happen.

    Hi Nathan. I'm visiting via Jason and Hayward.

    ReplyDelete