Monday, March 14, 2011

ABlackalypse

Just remember, Godbecca is coming for that wig, your favs will NEVER and she is not tolerating any lames. The ABlackalypse has officially started. Pack it up, hit the bricks and ride it down mainstreet. Ovah and out!

I know Rebecca Black's "Friday" video has made the rounds practically everywhere, but better late than never. I CAN'T, I really just... CAN'T. I hate laughing at this because she looks like a complete sweetheart, but this song is HIGHlarious. The folks at Ark Music Factory have been putting out terrible tween videos for a while now, but this one takes the cake. Why? I think it all comes down to the bridge... "We we we so excited... we so excited." You know what? We really are, Rebeccallah would never tell a lie.



UPDATE: Moment of honesty. I totally just copped this shit on iTunes.

3 comments:

  1. Nathan,
    This video reminds me of the time I used to live in Pittsburgh (East Liberty YMCA) then a one from efficiency apartment ($8.00 a week) in Shadyside. We had a mixed group who did 'live for the 'weekend'. That's all we talked about. And yes, we were broke too but boy did we have fun. As long as you have good friends the money doesn't seem to matter all that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO, that is the worst POS song I've heard in a long time. And the video...crikey! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lawd.
    It's already upon us. Is there any hope??

    ReplyDelete