Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Try-phoria? Don't mind if I do!

I am by no means a prude, quite the opposite actually! But I was a bit shocked to see a commercial for a "personal massager" on national television the other day. How times have changed, I remember when condom commercials were considered racy. It doesn't help that the commercial is a T-total MESS, so poorly acted and written. The best part? When the woman's fiance yells "SWEET!" when he finds out they got three vibrators. Ummmmm... honey, you might want to rethink this marriage, he's a little bit too excited about those vibrators.


Five speeds? Three pulse patterns? Three interchangeable tips? As my grandmother would say, "you can't beat that, can't beat it with a stick!" Usually she was talking about a half-price sale on Treet, but I think it applies here...

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen the Levitra commercials? I'm sure you have. All that water flowing around and sitting in the bathtubs. Just too much liquid for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That commercial is ridiculous! It's almost a MAD T.V. spoof.
    m.

    ReplyDelete