Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mission 2011


We've already talked about Mission 2010 (to meet the giant Reesey Cup at Hershey Park), now it's time for Mission 2011. To find a pair of jeans that fit! My entire life I've been cursed with ill-fitting jeans. The waist is too loose, but the leg is too tight. The waist is too tight, but they sag in the ass. The ass fits, but... Well, you get the picture! I recently got a nice bonus at work so money is not an issue, I'm going all out for these jeans! I'm hitting up the mall today and slapping hos right and left if they get in my way. Results will be posted soon.

As for the picture of the hustler... why not? It's kind of jeans related.

5 comments:

  1. Google Make Your Own Jeans. They're located in India, but they can make what you want based on measurements that you provide. Doesn't take too long either - maybe about 2-3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those lucky guys who never had a problem with jeans (we call them "Levi's) even though many of them aren't) fitting me just right. In fact, I have every pair of jeans I've ever owned in my adult life. The day is not too distant that I will be selling them on eBay. If you know of anyone who is looking for "experienced" jeans waist size 31 and/or 32 and 36 length, inform them I will be placing them up for sale. At 69 years of age my jeans are now 33 waist and 34 long. I'm shrinking. Same weight, just more compression. Gravity always wins in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try that website.

    36! You've got gams. I'm a lowly 30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is waist not "waste." Just the English major in me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... I guess I had that one coming!

    ReplyDelete