Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ivanna Cone


I've been on a business trip in Lincoln, Nebraska for most of this week and had a really good time. Prior to moving to Pittsburgh, I called Lincoln home for about two and a half years. I made several good friends and it was fantastic seeing them again. I had to hit up one of my favorite spots while I was in town, Ivanna Cone. Without a doubt the best ice cream I've ever had in my life. They make it fresh every day and the menu is never the same. It's always an adventure because you never know what whacked out flavor they'll have next (peanut butter rice crispy treat ice cream? Don't mind if I do!)

I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Lincoln. And make sure to bring cash or check, they don't take credit/debit cards. And look, temporary Ivanna Cone tattoos! Doesn't get much cooler than that. If you flex it for them, you get 10% off.




3 comments: