Friday, January 14, 2011

Zodiac Panic

All of this drama surrounding the zodiac shift has been quite entertaining. I have to admit, I do get a horoscope text everyday and I am overly familiar with all of my Aquarian characteristics, but deep down do I really believe it? No, I don't. And I'm sure most people out there don't either. So why the panic and anger when it was announced that zodiac signs were changing? For people who have tattoos of their sign, I get it. But otherwise... relax people, it's all entertainment.

And the funniest part? It turns out it was all a bunch of hooey (everyone can breath easy!) The tropical zodiac, which is what most of the Western world uses, is staying exactly the same. The sidereal zodiac is shifting however, which is completely meaningless to us in the West. Well, actually, all of this is pretty much meaningless... According to the sidereal zodiac, I'm a Capricorn. That certainly doesn't change who I am as a person or have any real impact on my life. Hell, I dated a Capricorn once, he was a nice guy. 

The only real downer? There just aren't any catchy songs about Capricorns.

1 comment:

  1. Don't believe it. Someone is always trying to make a name for themselves. The zodiac signs do not change from what they have been for centuries.

    ReplyDelete