Thursday, January 27, 2011

Work B'Day Partay

Okay, so I have a bunch of cool co-workers. I honestly didn't expect any kind of b'day celebration when I went to work this morning, but surprise! There was cake, food, gifts, cards, etc. I even got serenaded at one point. Afterward, there was a small tailgate in the parking lot. The beer was of the root variety! I don't need any trouble from HR.


video

As for the bowl on my head, I didn't have a birthday hat... so I improvised. You have to wear a hat when someone is singing Happy Birthday to you (it's customary). I love this card Leslie drew me, just whipped it up on the spot. I'm a bit envious because I stink at drawing.

3 comments:

  1. The homemade birthday cards are the best. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so thoughtful of them. I have a feeling this is a case of reaping what you sow.

    Happy Birthday Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!
    happy birthday, belatedly!

    ReplyDelete