Monday, January 10, 2011

ruNwaY


I'm a little bit obsessed with Richard Haines at the moment. He's a very well known artist/fashion illustrator and his blog What I Saw Today is a real treat. To quote Richard, he likes "to record what I see around me - the vital and always changing style of guys in New York." So watch out NY boys, if you see a random stranger sketching you... for once it may not be a perv. His work is loaded with so much character. Pictured above is Lee, I don't know who he is, but I want to date him.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, I nearly forgot about that blog. I wish I had his dedication...or free time. One of the 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bb. that's a very nice mention. lee's really cute and straight. sorry to harsh that dream...are you in nyc?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello Richard!

    I am not in NYC unfortunately, currently living in Pittsburgh. And of course Lee is straight, the cute drawings always are...

    ReplyDelete
  4. not all the cute guys are straight. nyc has a lot of very cute gays! u should come for a visit. and thanks for noticing the fit of the sanders. a keen eye...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You speak the truth, I am in desperate need of a trip to NY.

    ReplyDelete