Saturday, January 1, 2011

Know when to hold 'em...

A dear friend of mine told me how you ring in the new year sets the tone for the rest of the year. Uh-oh... I'm screwed. I spent New Years in various airports fighting a raging headache. Then I came home to some PISSED off houseplants (they did not like the cold apartment while I was gone, I think one of them flipped me the bird) and an electric bill so high I need to kick the nearest bunny.

Good thing omens are a bunch of nonsense! Right? I kind of feel the same way about new year's resolutions, they almost never pan out. I recently got a promotion at work, so my main goal this year is getting the new job down. But with the big 3-0 in a few weeks, it's time to take some big risks... gamble a little bit. Tell 'em all about it hoodrat 80's Madge!



2011 is going to snatch wigs, no doubt about it. Let's not play it safe folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment