Thursday, December 30, 2010

Xmas Carnage

Xmas is over and it's about to be 2011, where the hell did 2010 go? Whatever... I've been down in GA for the past week relaxing and not doing a damn thing. I'm a little upset that I have to fly back to PA tomorrow and rejoin the real world, I think I need one more week! The holiday festivities were off the charts as usual, I have three young cousins that absolutely explode when it's time to open presents. It's like someone threw a grenade under the tree, wrapping paper and boxes flying everywhere... I think I almost lost a hand. And just imagine, when I was a youngster, I probably acted the same way. Here's my favorite Xmas pic, I'm on the sidelines (clearly in shock) watching the carnage go down. I'm pretty sure this was my Vietnam.


No comments:

Post a Comment