Monday, December 6, 2010

Habeas Corpses

If you would have told me earlier this year that the best drama on television would center around a zombie apocalypse, well... I would have laughed in your face. But I'll be damned if it hasn't happened! AMC's The Walking Dead has easily become my favorite drama of the year. Thankfully, the zombies aren't the main focus of the show, nor is the reason for their existence. It's about the characters and their reactions to the horrific situations they are constantly put in. There are so many edge-of-your-seat moments; but also gory humor, a dash of sex and some truly touching dramatic moments. I'm stanning for Laurie Holden at the moment (after all of the genre shows/films she's done, she should have a bigger fanboy following by now!) But I'm trying not to get too attached, the writers don't seem to have an issue with killing characters off. Love it. Even the opening credits are epic!


No comments:

Post a Comment