Friday, November 12, 2010

Mr. Bojangles

As I've stated in the past, I'm originally from the South. Born and raised in Augusta, Georgia or "home of the Masters" as we like to call it. And that's right, I'm a Georgia fucking peach (get it right or pay the price). One of the few things I miss about my Southern roots is the food. After living in Nebraska for the past few years and now Pittsburgh, I've determined that people outside of the South just don't know how to cook. Where's the lard? Where's the butter? Where's the bacon grease? And DAMMIT! Where the hell is my side of cheese grits? Needless to say, I was ecstatic to learn that I had a business trip down to Nashville for most of this week. I had to hit up all the old Southern haunts... but the number one place on my list was Bojangles. Oh Bojangles, how I miss thee. They have the best cheap breakfast of any fast food chain, namely the Boberry and Cinnamon Biscuits. It sure as hell wasn't on my marathon training nutrition program, but I was all over it!


Eat me!

No comments:

Post a Comment