Saturday, October 16, 2010

Who doesn't need a cool rider?

A few co-workers invited me to a Grease sing-a-long in Pittsburgh earlier this week. I then had to make the (apparently) startling confession that I think Grease is one of the worst fucking movies of all time. Then I followed it up with the even more shocking revelation that I think Grease 2 is the superior film. Needless to say, I was laughed out of the room.

Come on! Michelle Pfeiffer and Maxwell Caulfield are infinitely/undeniably hotter than mousy Olivia Newton-John and gag-me-with-a-spoon John Travolta. And I think the songs are catchier too, "Girl For All Seasons," "Reproduction," "Charades," etc. But the best song by far is "Cool Rider." Preach Michelle! Story of my life.


1 comment:

  1. I so agree! I always get these surprised looks when I say that I find Grease2 far better than Grease. Michelle is superb, and Cool Rider is legendary!

    ReplyDelete