Saturday, October 30, 2010

Erase/Rewind

It has officially been over five years since The Cardigans have released an album. I can't take it any longer! They are without a doubt my favorite band and the wait is UNBEARABLE. Unfortunately, the divine Mrs. Nina Persson doesn't seem too interested in rushing back (after all, she just popped out her first kid). Not to mention she's been preoccupied with her side-band A Camp. Now, I love A Camp, saw them live in KC and they put on an epic show. I had a chance to meet them afterward; they were all really nice and down-to-Earth, even signed all the shit I brought. But when it comes down to it, even on their best day, they just aren't The Cardigans for me. I guess I'll just keep spinning Gran Turismo, Long Gone Before Daylight and Super Extra Gravity in the meantime...

Here's "Erase/Rewind," one of my absolute favorite songs of all time. Just a perfect fucking record.



And here's "I Need Some Fine Wine And You, You Need To Be Nicer." The song title alone makes it a classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment