Friday, September 17, 2010

If the Chicago O'Hare airport was your mom, I'd punch her in the face...

Can we talk about this airport? Every time I've flown to Chicago or simply had a connection there, it has been a complete DISASTER. Evacuations, delays, cancellations, gas leaks, it goes on and on. I think this airport is cursed, possibly built on an Indian burial ground? Who knows! First the flight was delayed, then they boarded us, then they told us to get off the plane. And don't even get me started on the crazy drunk lady I had the pleasure of sitting by. O'Hare, I love you too. Midway all the way baby!

Other than that the trip was fine. Stayed in the "historic" Hotel Baker. Any hotel that brings me free cookies every night is pretty fraking awesome, but I think the only thing historic about it was the bedspread. Lets get with the times Hotel Baker!

Here's a pic of my tootsies on the skybox at Willis Tower (which will always be the Sears Tower to me and everyone else).

No comments:

Post a Comment